The Land and Agricultural Development Bank of South Africa (Land Bank) is South Africa’s only specialist agricultural bank established in 1912, the bank’s sole objective is to serve South African commercial and emerging farmers and bring specially designed financial services within their reach. These services enable farmers to finance land, equipment, improve assets and obtain production credit. The Land Bank provides financial services that have moved with the times and continues to provide services to agri-business and constantly reviews its offerings to ensure that they match the needs of an industry.
As change has swept across the sector in South Africa the socio-economic makeup of agriculture has altered, bringing new entrants from historically disadvantaged backgrounds on to the land, these new farmers, facing the challenges of establishing sustainable agri-businesses across the agricultural value chain, Land Bank has been a commercial lifeline offering appropriately designed financial products that facilitate personal and commercial viability in a sector that is vital to the sustainability of South Africa and its people.
Key Performance Criteria:
- The completion of all duties in a professional manner as determined by the allocated Manager in relation to the field of specialisation.
- Ensure personal development of own skills in the qualification specialist area and as per development plan.
- Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible Manager.
- Compilation or undertaking research; or • Report writing, memorandums.
Preferred Minimum Education and Experience:
The applicant should have a minimum of a 3 year completed tertiary qualification in:
- Records Management
- Information Systems
- Knowledge Management
Archival Applicant should not have any previous work experience or currently participating in any internship/learnership.
- Report writing
- Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Communication (both written, verbal)
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Administrative and Co-ordination abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Extended hours as and when required
- Travel as and when required
- Application to be accompanied by an official academic record - Compulsory
Please use the above link to apply
|Job Category||Graduate Programmes, Internships|
Have you recently graduated and looking for an opportunity to apply your passion and gain experience in a transformation role? Would you like to be part of an organization with leaders who are passionate about diversity and impacting the transformation growth of South Africa?
If these things excite you and have piqued your interest, then the B-BBEE Internship Program might be the right opportunity for you.
Amazon BBBEE Internship programme 2020 / 2021
During the 12-month B-BBEE internship, you will be rotated to gain exposure and contribute across the five B-BBEE pillars, i.e.
- Ownership and Equity Equivalent Investment Program (EEIP),
- Management Control,
- Preferential Procurement, Enterprise Development and Supplier Development,
- Skills Development,
- Socio-Economic Development.
- You will be required to contribute to the development and implementation of B-BBEE initiatives across the pillars, monitor and report on progress against targets and goals, and collate evidence for B-BBEE reporting and audits.
Fields of study:
- Human Resources,
- Business Administration
- Social Development
Degree in Law, Human Resources, Business Administration or Social Development
Basic knowledge of B-BEE legislation, including the DTI Codes of Good Practice
Advanced MS Excel and MS Word skills
You should not only be passionate about delivering meaningful transformation solutions but obsessed with rigorous goal-setting and continuous process improvement.
Ability to access and analyze quantitative and qualitative data and assess risks is critical.
Strong communication and excellent organizational skills
Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and broader based Black Economic Empowerment and the further diversification of ideas. The relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity and Black Economic Empowerment will be considered when appointing potential candidates.
We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa.
Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.
Please click on the link above to apply