Share with friends
Social Media Manager Job Purpose:
- Works closely with Marketing Manager to create content for a company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused.
- Seeking out new social media ways of connecting with audiences.
- Responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts and analyzing analytics.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Matric is essential.
- Marketing or Social Media Degree or Diploma.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Excel and computer skills
- Content Writing.
- Graphic Design.
- Strong Customer-Service Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Manages company social media communications and channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Community management
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- Create social media posts.
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Able to develop large social media campaigns.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Manages social media communications.
- Manage all promotions and advertisements.
- Review analytics to assess success and recommend improvements for future ads.
- Develop strategies to increase followership and engagement.
- Manage regular posting schedule of event promotions.
- Develop various content to increase followership.
- Host special programs, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram challenges.
- Create events for each hosted program.
- Monitor and respond to comments and direct messages in a timely manner.
- Manage social media commitment during events, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram live posts.
- Take photos at events and upload them on Social Media.
- Manage photo albums on company’s share drive.
Share with friends