Astron Energy is a leading supplier of petroleum products in South Africa. The company has a vast network of more than 800 Caltex branded service stations that makes it one of the country’s top petroleum brands. Astron Energy is strongly committed to being a responsible corporate citizen, promoting education, skills development and economic development in an effort to build stronger communities and drive sustainable economic growth.
The company is offering a number of Graduate Internship and In-Service Trainee opportunities for the 2020 year.
If you are:
- A South African Citizen with a South African bar-coded identity document
- Enrolled at a public RSA university or university of technology
- Able to demonstrate potential for academic success
- Must be in final year of study and;
- Provide proof of registration at a South African university or university of technology
- Engineering: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Process and Industrial
- Information Technology
- Production Management, Facilities Management, Operation Management
- Accounting, Finance, Commerce
- Supply Chain, Logistics Management, Marketing, Sales
- Communications, Media Studies, Human Resources Management
- Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Health, Occupational Health & Safety
Persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualifying applicants should send their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their academic record to [email protected] or fax 086 609 7183 before 22 October 2019. Use Astron Energy 2019 as the promotional code when you register your profile.
Visit: https://careerwise.co.za/applications/ select the online application and then use Astron Energy 2019 as the promotional code when you register your profile.