Location: Rosslyn, Gauteng
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R15,000.00 /month
To provide a comprehensive and efficient HR Helpdesk service to the Group, by receiving, interpreting and resolving all HR and payroll related queries, aligned to Group policies and procedures.
- To attend to all related queries received via the Helpdesk.
- To perform investigations and or reconciliations related to HR and Payroll queries to enable troubleshooting in line with SLA’s
- To identify corrective actions required to resolve queries, aligned to SLA’s
- To provide on going support to the HR and Payroll community in order to ensure alignment to policies and processes.
- To liase with relevant stakeholders or SME’s in order to gain insight into queries and be able to respond accurately
- To assist with any day to day or adhoc administrative tasks and projects aligned to the overall compliance team goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 year degree / diploma (Essential)
- HR (Desirable)
- 1-2 years’ administrative experience (preferably within Payroll environment or HR)
- Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)