Closing Date: 31st August 2019
The experience you’ll gain at Accenture adds up to more than just an amazing career direction – it’s your opportunity to make your mark on the world. As part of our recruitment process we will get to know you as an individual. By understanding your strengths we can align you to an area of Accenture that will allow you the best possible start to your career
• Transforming companies and governments is exciting. At Accenture, our insights can spark change on all levels – from fine detail to large-scale improvements.
• Here, you can build a specialised skillset and become a true expert in your field. Use your deep industry knowledge to design and execute business solutions. Collaborate across our entire organisation, with world-leading experts who also happen to be your colleagues.
• Our projects are all about finding solutions to challenges. You could be helping to design, develop and deliver new software, applications and technology solutions, or you could take your career to the next level with roles in management or client relationships.
What’s in it for you?
• Meaningful work that makes a positive global & local impact
• A mind-blowing career path in almost any industry
• An inspiring, exciting and diverse work environment
• Training and ongoing development with industry leaders
• Opportunities to travel, work and learn overseas
• Chance to innovate with the latest technologies, tools and platforms
• Your own personal career counsellor and buddy
Qualifications Minimum requirements
• Undergraduate degree
How to Apply
Before Applying please read the below!
• Please make sure your CV/Resume is saved with your name in the title i.e. “Name_CV” or “Name_Resume”
• A Cover Letter is not required, however if you upload a cover letter please ensure it is saved as a separate PDF document, with the title being “Cover Letter”
• Please include a copy transcripts/qualification